OmegaXII Valefor Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the OmegaXII of Valefor Forum Site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applebottoms Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apple~

Applebottoms Application Empty
PostSubject: Applebottoms Application   Applebottoms Application EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:59 am

Name: Applebottoms
Mules(If any): Candybottoms
Main Jobs(75+): SCH and RDM, soon to be WHM (64 right now)
Support Jobs(37-49): NIN, RDM, WHM, BLM, SCH, DRK, BLU

Crafts(60+ please, don't post otherwise): 100+ Cooking on Candybottoms

Detailed List of merits per job(FFXIAH Link OK). Few on RDM, Few on SCH, Few on others.. don't merit much will be once WHM gets up.

Detailed List of equipment(FFXIAH Link OK). RDM: Duelist's Chapeau, 5/5 Goliard, Nashira Body, Crimson hands, etc. SCH: Novia, 4/5 AF+1, Light Obi, Ice Obi, Moldy Earring. Not much on all grounds, but hoping to get more from the ls.

Have you completed:
Dynamis Cities- All Done
Sky-Did That
Sea-Done That
Walk of Echoes access- Fear of Crabs from that...
FULL ABYSSEA ACCESS- Will once I get the last expansion!

Why are you interested in joining OmegaXII? Because right now I'm on the verge of quitting the game.. too many ls's where I've gotten absolutely nothing from them and I put in as much effort as I can... I'm honestly tired of it. Not only that most of my old friends are in this ls.. who I miss very much!

What do you like most about yourself? I'm just.. awesome. That and my mule is names Bootswiththefur. Surprised

What do you think you need to improve on? Merits.. definately. Also working on my attention span a bit.. if you give me nothing to do during an event trust me.. I won't do anything. I like to stay busy Surprised

Give us the top 3-5 items you would want if you joined the linkshell: W. Legs. Seriously, know you don't wanna go back to sky, but I'll buy my own pops if need be... Also A. Body is another one, and god dammit my RDM AF2 Body from Beaucedine >< waiting for that for years... but yeah also stuff from Abyssea like seals and whatnot, Serpentes gear would be nice.

Personal BIO(Not needed) I'm a woman. All you need to know.

Anything else you'd like to tell us? Just want to be in a ls where it's fair and where I know I can get gear that I want.. been through too much shit over ls's getting crap.

Who recommended you(Possible chance for increase of points)? Fistandantilus Surprised I also know Pibe, Ookster, Awax.. just to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Apple~

PostSubject: Re: Applebottoms Application   Applebottoms Application EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:01 pm

JEEBUS almost forgot.. My work schedule!!

Saturdays and Sundays I open... meaning up at 3 AM, so Fridays and Saturday events will be a no go since I'm in bed at 7 PM...

Sundays-Thursdays I'm usually fine though, depends on the schedule I'm given.. sometimes I have to work early too so I'll keep you posted if there's any changes.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Applebottoms Application   Applebottoms Application EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:49 pm

I love this application, not going to lie.

Missing 2 events a week won't be that big of a deal at all. I'm sure we can get you some of those big items you want. We're small enough where atm everyone will get something.
Back to top Go down
https://omegaxii.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applebottoms Application   Applebottoms Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Applebottoms Application
Page 1 of 1