OmegaXII Valefor Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the OmegaXII of Valefor Forum Site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awax's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Awax

Awax's application Empty
PostSubject: Awax's application   Awax's application EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Name:Awax
Mules(If any):Heraa
Main Jobs(75+):only thing that iisnt lvled is PUP its 25,
Support Jobs(37-49):all except pup.lol

Crafts(60+ please, don't post otherwise):WW 77 SMITHING 45 GS 60 CC60 BC 27 ALC 60

Detailed List of merits per job(FFXIAH Link OK).damn i have too much to list.lol

Detailed List of equipment(FFXIAH Link OK).i have alot to list aswell but i dont mind showing you in the game

Have you completed: YES
Dynamis Cities- YES
Sky-YES
Sea-YES
Walk of Echoes access- havent beaten it yet
FULL ABYSSEA ACCESS- YES

Why are you interested in joining OmegaXII?Something new/dif and tryin to meet some cool ppl that dont think everything evolves around them just cuz they are leaders or ppl with crazy gear and if this ls is like that plz tell me,

What do you like most about yourself?I just dont think about myself but i work hard for my shit.

What do you think you need to improve on?hmm no lvling so much fkin jobs but its too late for that.lol

Give us the top 3-5 items you would want if you joined the linkshell:well as you know im workin on Aegis, Dring, Ridill..

Personal BIO(Not needed) yes im in the us military so there will be times i cant get on or cant stay long to some events but i try to give my all and do my best.

Anything else you'd like to tell us? Nnone person is perfect so ppl need to stop acting like they dont make mistakes!!

Who recommended you(Possible chance for increase of points)?Nikos Ook Pimp, but they are not in the ls.lol
Back to top Go down

Awax's application
Page 1 of 1